Monday, August 6, 2012

What I live by

My sub has her Owner's rules that structure and create guidelines for her life. But does Owner have rules for himself? Yes I do! I have rules that I was raised by as boy becoming a man. They help me in RL and extend to all areas of my life. The are simple, straightforward rules that, honestly, a man should live by.

So when reading Sir J's blog What does it mean to be a Dominant,  I found a very similar list of rules that I have lived myself in his post My Rules. So I decided to post them here, one to show others and to always remind myself.

Say Please and Thank you
Work hard
Mind my manners
Offer a Lady, the elderly and pregnant women a place to sit
Don't curse
Extend a firm handshake
Keep my word
Respect my Elders, respect not necessarily agree with or follow
Always make eye contact
Open doors for others
Stand up straight
Be well groomed
Read often
Be Romantic
No Gossip
Be punctual
Love well
Be humble

Always have a strong hand to embrace her gentle face.






























Carry on
-OwnerDoms

2 comments:

  1. Owner you are so wonderful at all of these things. I've never known you to be anything but all these things. Thats what makes you so great not only as my Owner but to everyone that meets you. I am one lucky submissive!!

    ReplyDelete