Sunday, August 12, 2012

Eye of the Storm


Fury filled me and I jumped from my seat. In one motion, I had thrown you down to the floor. I required your humbleness with kisses on my feet. you lifted my foot and place it on top of your head as your lay as low to the floor that you could.

When I was pleased, I pulled you up by my leash. You had no chance to collect yourself because I pushed you over my knee. As I bring my hand down hard, swift, and firm. I will watch as you ass started to glow. I didn't care of you tears that night, your pain was my pleasure.

As your body become shocked, you were rocketed straight to subspace, I grab tight the back of your neck and force you to your knees. My control over you was total there was nowhere to run. While my cock thrusted deep into your throat. I desired tears caused from deep gagging. Choke on my cock, your hands were next.

Tied secured and down to your ankles, your hands are sweaty your mind lost. I had taken you, but not completely. I had ravished you yet left your burning. I rolled you on your face as I remove your butt plug that had been warming my place. Now I had you, now I would finish you. With complete control and power, I dominated you deep.

This is what you wanted, your heart's desire. For you knew the pain, the pleasure, the complete storm you would unleash. The moment you sent me that wink full of fire.

-OwnerDoms

No comments:

Post a Comment