Saturday, August 4, 2012

Kneel at my first post!

Well now you've done it blogland! You sucked me into writing a blog.
I was trying to recall if I've ever done something like this. I'm pretty certain I haven't.

So as I start this, be like me, don't expect a post everyday or even a week. But chances are I will post more often than I intend to right now.

The really main purpose I have for even doing this is to chronicle the taming of my submissive.
She has several names that I call her so beware of them because many times what I call is completely based on the situation or mood. She is called: submissive, missy, little girl, treasure.

For me, well many people call me an asshole then they get to know me better. And after getting to know me, you'll probably still call me asshole but a really funny one! But just for the record, ownerdoms = Owner Dominates!

Enough for now.

-OwnerDoms

1 comment:

  1. aren't we all, welcome and good luck with your training

    SJ

    ReplyDelete