Thursday, August 9, 2012

Owner's Rules Part 1


Sitting, Standing, Walking

“Rules, why do I need rules”, she thought to herself as her Owner was teaching her. I am an adult. I have enough rules in life as it is. There is no need for rules in a relationship. her mind was sort of confused but still she sat and listened to what her Owner was teaching her. He taught her that every relationship needed rules, needed limits and that every submissive needs to learn the boundaries her Owner has set from her.

Does that all sound familiar to you? For the Doms reading this, you know the rules you set for your subs and you expect them to learn and obey them. To the subs, who have never heard of rules or are just learning your Doms' rules, pay attention to them, learn them, and live by them. Some rules are only for SL where as others, like my rules for my submissive, they are intertwine with RL & SL. So, while reading on keep in mind that I speak from the point of view of our D/s relationship which may/probably differs from your own D/s relationships.

My rules are a framework or a set of well defined instructions/commands that enable my submissive to know exactly what is required of her. They help to remove the tedious questions that run through her mind which cloud and distract her from her role as my submissive. For example, my rule for sitting is simple and straightforward. “Little girl will sit on Owner's right side at all time in every seating situation unless Owner says otherwise.” With this rule, submissive has no worries about pleasing her Owner. she will wait to see where her Owner is about to sit and will be waiting at the seat at my right side.

Sounds controlling! Yes, you are right. I am controlling her, I am directing exactly where she will sit. But what if she wants to sit somewhere else? Well if there is a certain table she wishes to sit at, she will respectfully ask her Owner if they may sit there. And what if she wants to seat in a sit somewhere that is not near her Owner? Let me explain something about my submissive, she desires to be directly in her Owner's presence. For her to be more than an Owner's arm length away, is to be a million miles away.

Now to answer the question of why my right side. This one is simple. I am right side dominate. I write with my right hand, I pet her hair with my right hand, and she is spanked with my right hand. So as a Dom, why would I want my submissive on my weaker side? I wouldn't.

My rules for standing and walking are quite similar to sitting. My submissive will always be on my right side. Look at it from this POV, her Owner has given her the knowledge needed to know exactly where she is to be in all situations which removes confusion and builds confidence in her about her role as my submissive. There is something warming to the heart to see a confident and proud submissive in complete humbleness and submission directly next to her Owner.

Here are my rules for standing and walking.
    Standing: Little girl will stand on Owner's right side. If Owner is talking to another man, Little girl will stand silently behind Owner on his right side within his reach.
    Walking: Little girl will walk along side Owner's right side. If Little girl desires, she can walk under Owner's right arm for more security.
Before closing this post out I wanted to add two more things. Since learning her Owner's rules, my submissive is extremely diligent in walking on my right side. she will always and immediately make her way there. Its funny sometimes like when the whole family is at the mall, my submissive wife will have to contend with my youngest daughter to be on Owner/Daddy's right side. You should see those two, it quite cute.

The next time you are out at the mall pay attention to the couples walking around you. See if you can spot a D/s couple in public. It might just surprise you to see that this type of relationship exists more often than not in RL and not just in SL.


-OwnerDoms

1 comment:

  1. rules, whatever they are, are important especially when they are carefully defined for you

    ReplyDelete