Monday, August 6, 2012

Kneeling time

About a month ago, I felt it was time to give my submissive kneeling time. Kneeling time for a submissive is a wonderful experience for her and helps to mold her mind and will. While in kneeling time a submissive can relax and gather herself while releasing mental stress.

When submissive enjoys her kneeling time she does so exactly how her Owner has instructed. For my submissive, she knows exactly how it is done. she is to go into her Owner's bedroom and lock the door which in itself provides submissive security and helps her feel like she is 'hiding out' in the safety of her Owner's bedroom. She then removes all clothes to be in full beauty (unless Owner has instructed her to wear something specific), places her SL collar around her neck and ties the leash to he Owner's bed post. And finally kneels down at the foot of the bed (which in her mind symbolizes her Owner's feet), her knees and ankles close together, sits up straight with her hands on her knees.

For the next 15 minutes, my submissive thinks only on her Owner, his control and dominance, his love and rewards for her perfect submission. she allows herself  to let go and her Owner to take control. In this time, she may experience many different emotions, many times her Owner's pussy becomes wet and even sometimes flooded by the mere thought of Owner. she will spend most of the time in silence except when she is whispering her creed to her Owner or giving him thanks. And when her 15 minutes has passed, she carefully puts away her Owner's collar & leash, puts her clothes back on and carries on throughout her day with more focus, desire, and love for her Owner.

Today I asked my little girl how her kneeling time went and this is her reply
"It was awesome as always..i had on my corset and my collar and heels and i got down on the floor today being leashed to the bed and felt so at peace..i almost started to cry
i thought of you and all you've taught me and all i have to learn from you
then i started missing you like crazy even more than usual..i whipspered to you how much you mean to me as my Owner
how much i will serve you with all my life and body
and then i thanked you for all your patience, training, dedication, and hard work you have put into me...
i said my creed a few times while in adoring kitty..then got back up to my postion..i just wanted to adore you even at that moment even though you couldn't see me"

Adoring Kitty position



















-OwnerDoms

No comments:

Post a Comment