Monday, August 6, 2012

submissive's desires grow

My lovely little girl left a darling note about the desires and emotions she felt throughout the day. I had to share it because its the product of taming danger and my submissive giving a little more of her life to her Owner. she has truly grown in her desires for her Owner's reward.

"Today I have thought of my Owner so much that not only was my pussy wet but i was sad, angry, happy, all emotions that contradict each other came to me. I felt today an overwhelming feeling of need to please my Owner so badly. Its not a want or some feeling just because, i truly feel like i need to serve him. im not sure how to explain how i feel other than i am a submissive and since my Owner is away because of work im not getting to be a submissive to him (face to face). his submissive desires to please him in every sexual way he can think of. his submissive desires to please him in every emotional way as well. I have thought of my Owner all day. even in the midst of tending to kids, cooking dinners, cleaning house, tending to pets and all the things a submissive does i thought of him. I even made his favorite desert tonight because if he was here i know he would be pleased to have those things. i am a submissive and i need an Owner and my Owner is far from me. I long to serve my Owner, I long to be the best submissive that ever was. it may sound selfish but my Owner has trained me so well to need him that i am so anxious, for a lack of a better word, to serve him. I keep saying it but it is what I am..i am a submissive and a submissive has an Owner. I long to have mine with me so that i can be his submissive and i can feel him petting my hair and telling me "good little girl" when i get my reward. Oh how i long for these things. I've just missed my Owner so much. I love you Owner."




Little girl's favorite picture, just for her.
Owner requires much from her, and expects 
nothing but her entire life. And submissive
wouldn't have it any other way.







-OwnerDoms

1 comment:

  1. Oh how i love that pic. it makes me miss you so very much. I love you so much Owner.

    ReplyDelete