Saturday, August 4, 2012

Kicking this thing off.

I want to use this blog as a means to chronicle the hows, whys, and thoughts behind training my submissive. My biggest problem at this time is that I have done so much training in the past year that I can't effectively post all I've done. So I will attempt to post from this point forward different items I have taught and trained her in. As past events are remembered, I will try to post them as quickly as possible.

In truth, most people my not find this blog about D/s relationships very interesting. Mainly because, this is a long term relationship. One that takes a marriage and builds it stronger giving it more of a framework and solid foundation. No, my submissive will not be used for the pleasure of other Doms or lined up with other subs for some good old fashion spanking. ;) Our relationship is a closed loop, it is a relationship of marriage that is being well supported by the D/s lifestyle. Much like the metal supports in a corset, this D/s lifestyle supports and helps frame up our marriage. (Well, I thought it was a pretty good analogy!)

-Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment