Sunday, August 12, 2012

Humbleness of my submissive


When we first started our journey into D/s I asked her very straightforward questions. This was my attempt to understand where she was. I knew then what D/s is/was where she did not. I had been a Dom who's hands were tied, metaphorically speaking, in our relationship. I was unable to exercise my desires to control and she had been unwilling to be the person I knew she was, a submissive. But I am a strong man, and I endued much in my time of patently waiting for my day to come. And when that day came, I broke my chains and showed her who I was.

From that day forth, I have trained her, instructed her, and molded her into the submissive I know she can be. One of the very first questions I asked was will you kneel at my feet. she was reluctant to say yes. I accepted her answer but I was not satisfied with it. My submissive will humble herself before me. That is my nature and my Dominance. So I began her training. I never forced anything on her. I always told her that if she wishes the door is there and she may walk away at anytime. she chooses to stay and I reward her and praise her for the accomplishments she makes.

Sadly, for the next few months, I am not home so our conversations have been IM bases. Last, night I asked her to tell me how she will show her Owner the extent of her humbleness. My submissive has almost found complete and total humbleness at her Owner's feet.

i will take them and hold them with his permission..while they are in my hands i will rub my face on them..and then gently give them soft kisses all over from top to bottom
then take his toes and suck on them and kiss them
then i will put them down on the ground and lay down beside them with my face up against them
still kissing them and wiping my tears off of them with my kisses
the tears are not sad tears..but joyful tears of bliss being at my Owners feet
i will caress them with my hands and gently pet them
and when Owner tells me to get up i will but i will lay there coninuting to kiss, and suck, and adore  my Owner at his feet for as long as he lets me..cause he allows me to and that is a gift and i will accept the gift for as long as he will give it
Owner gives himself for me and if id ont take every opportunity to enjoy every second then i am wasting what Owner is preciously giving me and that is not a good sub..
and i am Owners good servant submissive


-OwnerDoms

No comments:

Post a Comment