Thursday, September 20, 2012

A loose leash is an open door to bad habits


At some point in everyone's lives we fall into the trap of complacency. Where we have put in a great deal of labor into an object and so have molded such a wonderful master piece in our eyes. Myself as a Owner/Dom, I have put lots of time, energy, patience, and love into teaching and molding my submissive wife. I had her to a point that I was so proud of her. In everything she did, she knew exactly how to do it. Although it seems as the new school year started and daily life picked back up, I had slacked off not in the area of teaching but in discipline. Over the past few of weeks I allowed my sub to have a little more loose leash than I wanted. I did this with the intent that it would allow my sub to better help the kids. This was my trap.

One of our kids recently had a birthday. Now up to this point, since I started training my sub at the end of last year, I have made every decision and instructed her in exactly as I want things to be done. This is the Way of an Owner and I was, I am, very good at it. So when it came time to plan for the birthday, I gave my sub a loose leash to let her handle it. The party went off without a hitch and was great. But! That loose leash allowed little kitty to develop some bad habits. First, she was stressing and stressing a lot. Then she was not giving her Owner the time he wanted much less the time I needed. The worse thing was little kitty developed a bit of an attitude.

When I finally said enough and started to tighten up the leash, she resisted a little. But soon realized, that when she is on her own she can't handle it. That all the safety, comfort, and security of her Owner's complete control was not there. This caused my pet to relax against the leash, to turn and come running right back to her Owner's feet. I removed the pressure that only an Owner/Dom can put a submissive under to see if she was back correctly. Yet, I did not administer much discipline even though she deserved it.

After giving her a couple days to get her head back into the place it should be, my pet has not quite gotten there. Today she will be discipline and discipline a lot. Owner will now pull his leash in straight down to his feet. He will put more of Owner's pressure than she can handle to break his submissive then remold her even stronger than before. It is time that discipline, in its many ways, brings softness, submissiveness, humbleness, obedience and completion back to my sub.


-OwnerDoms

No comments:

Post a Comment